For those of you wondering. The plastic queso jar that I proceeded to microwave for 45 seconds? It collapsed when I lifted it out. My hand inevitably landed in it. It burned, and I said a lot of choice words. My kids were horrified, but aloe and an ice wrap saved me from blistering. Thank heavens, otherwise I wouldn’t be printing for a few days to say the least. Thanks for those of you that were concerned. It’s just another chapter in my book titled : 14 years of Classical Ballet : The Lack of Grace.